Monday, September 12, 2011

Meditation - 'Healing Tao' at Open Day

Natural Tao baby, as told by Susi Baird


TaoBaby came about as a result of the profound experience I had during my pregnancy, when I naturally extended my personal practice to my unborn baby within.
The results were miraculous, I found that I was able to deeply sense my unborn baby’s spirit, body and wellbeing through the gentle Taoist meditations. I proceeded with this work throughout my pregnancy and continue to do so with my baby long after her birth. The innate maternal instinct is deepened and the mother-child connection is unified even further due to the heightened awareness that the practice brings. Due to the softness of the baby’s energy, this is incredibly gentle work.
The benefits to the baby is a sense of security, connectedness, independance and calm. I have also found that this practice improves the baby’s digestion and elimination, improves sleep and gives the baby an increased sense of security as the mother to baby bond is both relaxed and intensified..
The benefits to the mother are a deepened sense of confidence as the mothers connection and understanding of her baby’s needs, moods and wellbeing is intensified. She becomes more relaxed as her baby relaxes, they develop an intuitive communication and understanding of one another.’
The course is recommended to pregnant women, post pregnancy and to those who would like to become pregnant. The gentle meditations open up the energy meridians, releasing stagnant energy blockages, giving way to a healthier, more comfortable pregnancy while deepening the awareness of the miracle within.
The Inner Smile meditation gently, yet powerfully transforms the mothers energy and wellbeing, which is then transfused to the baby – Smiling, radiant mom, smiling, radiant baby!

Prize-give-away - Single voucher to upcoming - Natural Tao baby workshop valued at R1200!

Susi Baird
082 335 8317
www.naturaltao.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment